Please complete this application form to volunteer at the Nevada Women’s Film Festival. We accept volunteers year-round. Thank you for your interest!
Here are some of the positions available:
- Special Events – assist with set up, breakdown, check-in and logistics at Special Events/ Panel Discussions during the Festival and year-round.
- Box Office – responsible for ticketing at theater venue, greet guests and answer questions
- Greeters – Manage guest flow at venues, usher guests to theater, answer questions.
- Sales – Sell NWFFest T-shirts and any raffle tickets for any drawings.
- Videography – attend festival events, shoot b-roll and interview, edit content for web and social media
- Photography – responsible for documenting the festival including red carpet photos, Q & A sessions, Panel Discussions, parties and events. Photos to be displayed on website and social media.
- Blogger – blog and promote our festival, interview filmmakers, post screening movie reviews, etc. we’ll post on social media.
- Runner – anything and everything from picking up awards, running errands, and helping with last minute details
- Graphics Assistant – anything and everything from printing posters, badges, and helping with last minute details.